Tuesday, August 3, 2010

THING #11

I absolutely loved this site. I think the best thing about it is the opportunity to enter titles and then have access to book lists by others who have enjoy the same books I have. I found myself clicking on some of them already and saw some new authors I want to try. I also like the ability to share some of my favorite authors - some of whom I don't think get nearly enough attention.

I did subscribe to RSS feed on this, so I am looking forward to being updated. I also clicked on groups relating to mysteries and Christian fiction, so that will be interesting to see what happens.

As far as using this in my classroom, I think sometimes I get so discouraged because so few of my students seem to enjoy reading for pleasure. However, there are those who do - and what a great gift for them if I share this website. I can think of several students who will love this.

It was great!

1 comment:

  1. We must have a lot in common. I have the same backgroud as you do on my Library2Play blog. I've come accross your name already today on a blog in the comments area and we must be on the same thing.

    ReplyDelete