Monday, August 9, 2010

THING #23

Yeah for me!!! I am so happy. I am so thrilled that I completed this program, and I can honestly say this has been one of the most applicable in-services I have ever done.
(1) What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
On a purely personal level, I loved the librarything blog. I know I will use that repeatedly. I also really liked the image generators and the photostory, as I was able to create somethings that I know will be beneficial to my classroom goals.

(2)How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
I think the most important thing was that I proved to myself I could do something which I had long felt might be difficult. Just creating a blog, downloading a video, etc. - all these were confidence boosters that I can keep going in my journey.

(3)Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I think what surprised me the most was how fun these ideas were, and I was also surprised by how possible it is to glean ideas from other teachers and professionals.

(4)What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
I thought the format was good. Possibly you could offer other applications, so we could learn even more.

(5)If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?
I certainly would.

(6) How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities?
This is a fun, challenging way to improve your ability to effectively use internet resources which can be applied both professionally and personally.

(7)Now go and comment on some of the other Players' blogs.
I posted on Whirled Cultures and Linda's Summer Blog.

It was absolutely great! Thanks Spring Branch district for allowing me to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment