Wednesday, August 4, 2010

THING #12

I posted to the following library2play blogs: rouse's 23 things, firefly flight, Hardie's Happenings, Irma Palafox, and Michele Investigates. I enjoyed seeing some of the other teachers' blogs.

The ideas from the readings that I found most interesting were the discussions of the importance of commenting to contribute to a larger conversation and the discussion of whether to use an alias or your real name. Since I do live and teach in a small community, it would be helpful to be able to connect on a larger scale with other professionals.

As far as commenting on outside blogs, I first left a comment on Beth Moore's Living Proof Ministries blog. It was actually very interesting, because I commented on a posting by her daughter regarding an article about Beth in Christianity Today. I had read that article earlier, and I really did feel as if I were contributing to a larger conversation. Then, for fun, I left a comment on one of my favorite author's blog, Laurie R. King.

I guess people really do enjoy receiving feedback and feeling appreciation, as well as giving me a chance to connect with other professionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment