Wednesday, August 4, 2010

THING #13

Ok, this was a bit tricky. I couldn't get all of the video portion to work. However, I can see the advantage of being able to access a list of all my favorite sites no matter where I am and to be able to access them more effectively.

It reminds me of Librarything in that it is so interesting to see what others have done and how they tagged things. It makes it much easier to share.

As far as my students using it, I can see many advantages as they research. I am also thinking about real-life research, such as investigating careers, purchasing automobiles, looking at colleges. It would be great for them to be able to effectively organize sites they might want to return to.

I teach in such a small town that many of my students have my cell number - so showing them all my bookmarks and tags would be a piece of cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment