Saturday, August 7, 2010

THING #20

OK, if this actually works it is a major accomplishment for me. I have been trying for several hours. I would copy the code on the video, but then when I would try to paste it in the video link under the HTML, nothing would be there to paste. I still don't know what I did wrong. Finally, I downloaded the video, then browsed on my computer to insert it. One thing I am learning is to keep trying different things if one thing doesn't work. The above video is from teacher tube, and it is a segment on kids acting out Beowulf with puppets. It is very cute, and I am sure the kids enjoyed it. I also looked on YouTube for different things regarding Othello, which I also teach to my seniors. I kept getting sidetracked by looking up things that are just fun to me personally - but maybe that isn't so bad after all! I think in the future I am going to require my students to have at least one video source for research papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment